Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Dreams Concerning New York, UN Military Tanks, And War Breaking Out.

Today around 5 or 6 am I received a series of prophetic dreams one after another.

I was shown New York City! I saw Military men searching, and walking on top of buildings with their rifles, as I was observing this from the air ( the sky) 
I perceived they were keeping order, then I started to look below the building and saw military tanks with the letters UN ( United Nations) on them they were all in the streets.
(Kinda Like Marshall Law).

I was also shown an aircraft carrier ( USA) being attacked, and the USA retaliating back and I saw missiles shoot forth to the sky! 
This is not the first time that I was shown this, but a few days ago I had a similar dream of New York underwater. I was in a boat in the water as I saw everything going underwater and the head of the statue of liberty as well. During this dream, I started to remember the movie " Day After Tomorrow" as there was a scene where a tsunami wave was approaching the city! During the first part of the dream, I forgot to mention I saw the sky blue and clear as can be on the right and on the left, but towards the middle, a dark cloud approaching like a storm and when I was seeing this I said " OH NO" I was terrified! Sad!

Prepare! For Events to come! Our Only Hope is in the Lord Jesus Christ!!!
Take all things to the Lord in prayer for confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment